Immigration Services

– provide general information about immigration regulations

– Information on immigration procedures and general government informations

referral to immigration specialist and lawyers

Settlement Services

We provide guidance and advice for newcomers in:  

– Finding rental residences or how to purchase real estate

– Job searches

– Applying for SIN, Alberta Health Care Plan

– Educational services (ESL, post secondary schools)

– School registration for children

– Cooperation with Consulate General of Ukraine in Edmonton

– Cooperation with Ukrainian Catholic and Orthodox Churches

We provide information and advice for seniors, families, women, youth, and the sick and isolated in areas such as:

– Providing information about social programs

– Helping to apply for seniors benefits (Canadian Pension Plan, Old Age Security Pension, Provincial Senior Benefits, City Property Tax, housing for seniors)

– Help with various Family Benefit applications (Child Tax Benefits applications)

– Employment Insurance applications

– Translation and interpretation services

– Commissioner for Oaths can certify signatures and true copies of douments

– Connecting with community and government organizations 

Useful Links:

en_CAEnglish (Canada)